- We do not collect any personal information from you without your knowledge. If you sign up for receiving email communications from us, we will store your information in a secure manner. We do not sell, rent, or trade emails. We do not share personal information with third parties for any marketing. We will use your email only to communicate with you, or to send you information about our products or services, such as new book releases, free downloads, special offers etc. In fact, currently we do not send any email newsletters. You may unsubscribe from our email list by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link which will be included within any email newsletter sent from us, and by following any on-screen instructions to complete your request.
- If you submit or send us comments such feedback, reviews, testimonials, rhymes etc. on this website, we will ask for your e-mail address, which may be used to communicate further with you, as needed. With your permission, and at our sole discretion, we may publish all or part of comments that you submit to us, along with your name, initials, or other relevant information that you permit us to include.
- All content on this site, such as logos, images, text, software etc., is the property of WordsBright, and/or its content suppliers, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Where specified, some of content is allowed to be downloaded for non-commercial personal use, classroom use, and for media use.
- This website service, and any goods procured via the website, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not provide any warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
- This policy is subject to revisions or updates without any prior notice, and was last updated on February 1, 2017.